Exhibitor Conference Rooms
ALA is offering a limited number of Exhibitor Conference meeting space. Meeting room modules are available to rent for companies interested in a conveniently located, private meeting space to be used for company meetings, press conferences, sales consultations or focus groups.
The rental cost is $3,000. Exhibitors may also order a ceiling (with lighting and fan/vents) for $850 for a 10’x20’ space.
These meeting room modules will be available for use from Noon on Friday, June 22 through 5:30pm on Monday, June 25, during open exhibit hall hours ONLY. (Note: rooms cannot be used for storage.) The following is included in the rental price:
- 10' x 20' Hardwall GEM system walled room with company sign on the door (note: this space will not have ceilings)
- 1 conference table and 6 chairs
- 1 6’ skirted table
- 1 wastebasket
- 1 5 amp electrical outlet
To rent an Exhibitor Conference Room, you must be an exhibiting company with a minimum space of 300 sq. ft. in the 2018 ALA Annual Conference Exhibits. Show Management reserves the right to decline applications for meeting room modules if, in the sole discretion of Show Management, it is determined that such meeting space assignments would create a conflict with the purpose of the 2018 Annual Conference Exhibits. Exhibiting companies who secure meeting space modules must adhere to the following rules and regulations:
- Full payment is due at time of reservation.
- Interior walls may be added to divide space. This can be planned with the Official Contractor at an additional cost.
- Exhibitor must order and pay for any services needed, such as telephone, security, catering, cleaning, additional furniture, additional electrical, etc.
- All food and beverage service must be made through official caterer. (NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY BE SERVED IN THE MEETING SPACE UNLESS APPROVED BY SHOW MANAGEMENT.)
- Loud music or disruption to the event will not be permitted.
- Meeting space cannot be used or reserved for non-exhibiting companies or groups.
- This Conference space must be used for meetings. It is not intended to display product, be used as exhibit space, or storage.
- Conference rooms are located on the expo floor, and are open during open exhibit hours only.