Sign Up To Exhibit
Exhibit Booth Prices
Space rental is $2,625 per 10' x 10' booth plus a surcharge of $50 per 10' x 10' booth to fund the opening reception on the exhibit floor. There is a $200 charge for each open corner.
Minimum booth size is 10’ x 10’
Small Press Tables are $1,050
Application must include payment.
To sign up to exhibit
- Access the online booth space application
- Download the space aApplication (PDF)
- View the interactive floor plan
- View the floor plan (PDF)
For questions on available booth space or for additional information, please contact:
Zach Erickson, Rich Widick
98 East Chicago Ave.
Westmont, Illinois 60559
Fax: 630/434-1216 or 630/756-5335
What You Get
All exhibitors are provided with a draped background 8′ high along the back wall and one (1) identification sign showing your company name and booth number. Other services include:
- Credentials for your full-time exhibit personnel.
- Complimentary listing in the Annual Conference Program and Exhibit Directory.
- Inclusion in the On-Site Exhibits Locator and the ALA web page.
- Access to purchase the registration data base for pre-show and post-show mailings.
- Access to online VIP Invitations to invite customers and prospects to visit the exhibits for free.
- Removal, storage, and return of empty boxes, cartons, crates, and skids.
- Carpeting of all aisles in the exhibit hall.
- Twenty-four hour general hall security.
- Standard exhibit booths receive side rails 33″ high.
For the Small Press area, your exhibit space rental includes carpet and one draped table.
Please note that material handling (shipping/drayage) is not included with your booth. Material handling rates will be included in the Exhibitor Manual.
What other items may I need to purchase?
- Booth vacuuming: ordered through the facility or general contractor (depending on event location)
- Carpeting: ordered through general contractor
- Utility service (ie: electricity, internet, telephone): ordered through utility contractor or facility (depending on event location)
- Lead Retrieval
- Material Handling: If you ship a booth to the warehouse or directly to the Exhibit Facility, you will be responsible for the Material Handling fees associated with the movement of your freight within the hall. The final cost is based on the weight of your freight.
Pricing for all additional services are available in the Exhibitor Manual.